- Ignore conventional marketing. Instead be memorable.
- Make your audience a part of the campaign.
- Distinguish your brand from the competition.
- Know your audience and cater ads to their interests.
- Use humor.
- Take risks.
- Play to people’s emotions.
- Don’t be afraid to put your product on the sidelines.
- Support a meaningful cause and share it with your audience.
- Try to start a movement with your brand at the center of it.
Parallel Creative Blog
Creation and style
The Gotham typeface was initially commissioned by GQ magazine, whose editors wanted to display a sans-serif with a “geometric structure” that would look “masculine, new, and fresh” for their magazine. GQ agreed that they needed something “that was going to be very fresh and very established to have a sort of credible voice to it,” according to Jonathan Hoefler.
A big hello to you all from CDPW, we hope you like our new look website which tells you a little bit more about who we are, what we stand for and most of all how we love to get our teeth into any creative projects big or small.
Weather your an established corporate to ambitious start-ups, get in touch and let’s have a cuppa!
Some of the services we provide are:
Graphic Design / Brand Identity / Brand Guidelines / Rebranding
Event Branding / Internal Branding / Brand & Business Naming
Art Direction / Brochure Design / Illustrations / Marketing Campaigns
Exhibition Graphics / Point of Sale / Packaging Design / Photography
Printed Communications / Showreels & Motion / Copywriting
Annual Reports / Direct Mail
Web Design & Development
The Edible Garden Show heads back to Stoneleigh with Good Live Life
CDPW were again asked to help with the creative for this years show. After the success of last year we are delighted to be working with the guys once again.
London – April 23, 2015: The UK’s ultimate grow your own event – The Edible Garden Show – is returning to its roots in 2016 along with its fantastic lifestyle event ‘Good Life Live’.